The Light Within

The Angels and Art of Corbin Hollis Choate

Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's About Giving . . .

If you remember my earlier post “Hope & Light” you’ll recall my mentioning a charitable foundation, whose purpose will be to help families who have children with cancer. The time has come to get started.

I am currently in the beginning stages of getting the organization set up. Then I’ll establish an internet presence and begin. This foundation will be closely associated with the Choate Gallery, and sales from my prints will provide some of the funding. Once things get up and running I plan on auctioning off an occaisional canvas or two for the charity.

For now please check out these two websites:

http://www.networkforgood.org/ and http://www.sixdegrees.org/

They’re both great.

I’m also in the middle of creating a line of high-end licensed products using my paintings, such as calendars, bookmarks, book plates, etc. More on that soon.

- The Light Within . . .

Labels: , , , ,