The Light Within

The Angels and Art of Corbin Hollis Choate

Friday, July 28, 2006

A Few Things . . .

I would like to begin by thanking everyone who has subscribed to this blog and everyone who reads it. It's good to know you are out there. It's pretty cool when someone contacts you from Poland. Here is his beautiful site.

Second, I have finally begun to raise money for my foundation (notice the Amazon donation box on the right-hand side of this page . . .as one small example). The funds raised will help families of children cancer patients. I work for the Texas Cancer Registry, and see on a daily basis what cancer does to people's lives and what their families have to go through. It is devastating. I see how many children are stricken with cancer. Surely my art can be put to use to help these families. I believe this is why God put me where he did. Please help me spread the word of what I'm trying to do with this artwork and fund raising. Please share this reminder with as many people as you can.

Finally, you will be able to view a new image in just a few days. An additional new image will be available for viewing in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again.

- The Light Within . . .