The Light Within

The Angels and Art of Corbin Hollis Choate

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Print Coming Soon . . .

I want to let you know about a new print which will be available to you very shortly. The painting has already been to the publisher, where they've digitized it. They will be producing the final prints within a week or two. This edition will be limited to 20 and the print itself will be a giclee' canvas print, with a size of roughly 15" x 20". Each print will be $150, and is suitable for framing. To see a larger version of the print simply click on the picture above.

If you would like to purchase one before they become available online please e-mail me and I will be glad to contact you.

The proof came back from the publisher on Thursday, and I have to say they did a superb job matching the colors. My first thought upon seeing the proof was "My God, this is incredibly crystal clear". The lines and colors are extremely sharp and crisp and clean and the entire image has a luminous quality about it. Apparently the light within translated to the print. This doesn't suprise me at all because these images (the paintings) were originally made to be published a some point. That time has arrived.

Finally, please remember that a substantial portion of the money from my work will be used to assist families of children cancer patients.

More very soon,

- The Light Within . . .